Sunday, August 5, 2012

Show Me Sunday: Educational Time Fillers

Ready or not, school is right around the corner for most of us. For this month's Show Me Sunday, I'd love to read about your educational time fillers. No matter how carefully we plan and prepare, we all run into those empty pockets of time occasionally. Maybe the bathroom break before specials went just a little bit faster than it usually does or our science experiment went up in smoke (literally!). In moments like that, a simple educational time filler can be your best friend. I'm hoping this month's linky party will give you lots of new ideas. Please link up with me by sharing your favorite go-to activities to fill those few extra minutes of "down time" we sometimes get during the day.

I went first and shared several of my ideas over on my blog, Ms. Fultz's Corner. Click on over to read all about them and then link up to share yours too. I can't wait to try out your new ideas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...